About This Item
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 4 seconds or less on average using DW8826 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut off the motor
- POWER-LOSS RESET – The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||