About This Item
Makita 7.5-Amp 4-1/2 in. Corded Angle Grinder with AC/DC Switch (2-Pack) 9557NB2
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 Amp motor that maintains an 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing designs and metal gear housing provide durability.
- 7.5 Amp motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.).
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life.
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes.
- Switch is located on side of the motor housing for operator convenience.
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2 in.) for added comfort.
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss.
proposition 65 reasons:Contains Lead
This product may contain lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Product should not come in contact with food and drinking water. Please wash your hands with soap and water after touching this products. Visit Website for more details.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
15.00 x 14.00 x 5.00 Inches