About This Item
About Bevel Profile
Bevel profile is a modern choice for kitchen counter tops edges. Its sleek and flat clean look is very appealing and gels with contemporary design. Bevel profile is used on marble concrete stone tiles granite profile edges in restaurants home with modern settings. Its shape is flat forty five degree cut with top edge, and has exposed sharp corners. It is easy to clean as entire profile is single contour without any crevices that inhibits deposit of fine dust. Spill trickles down as lowest point of edge ends into a line.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools, and wide range of tools accessories. STADEA durable, aggressive diamond tools are used by natural stone fabrication shops, artificial stone manufacturing shops, DIY worldwide.
STADEA is registered trademark of ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.
- Diamond Profile Wheel / Profile grinding wheel built with Vacuum Brazed technology, very durable
- Bevel/45 degree (E25) Diamond Profile shape, 1″ or 25 mm high
- 5/8″ 11 Threaded Profile Wheel arbor for Grinder Polisher Wet/Dry 5/8″ 11 Spindle
- Internal water feed through arbor for cooling, Optimal RPM 1500, Max RPM 3000
- Works great to profile countertops, Tiles, Granite, Concrete, Marble and stones etc
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Shop N Save Diamond Tools
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
4.90 x 4.90 x 4.00 Inches