About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Portable, hand-held oscillating spindle sander for controlled, burn-free edge sanding for cabinetry, sign making, sink openings, and woodworking. Dual-action rotating and vertical oscillation for fast sanding and improved work rate. Lightweight and powerful, with a 650W motor that operates at a variable speed 1800 – 3200rpm and oscillates at 50 – 90opm. Dust extraction port with removable adaptor for work with a dust extraction system. Adjustable edge guide for controlled material removal. Bench-mounted inversion kit with non-slip bench mat and adjustable clamps for versatile sanding. Quick-change rubber sanding drums and sanding sleeves in sizes Ø13, 19, 26 and 38mm. Includes sander, 4 x sanding drums, 4 x sanding sleeves, dust port adaptor, inversion kit, and adjustable edge guide.
- Triton’s TSPSP650 Portable Oscillating Spindle Sander provides the flexibility of a portable handheld edge sander and the stability and precision of a bench-mounted spindle sander
- The powerful 650W motor delivers a variable speed of 1800-3200rpm, oscillating at 50-90opm, making it an ideal workshop or worksite sander for cabinetry, sign making, sink openings, and general woodworking
- Featuring a dual-action rotating and vertical oscillating spindle, the TSPSP650 provides controlled, precise, burn-free sanding every time
- Various diameter drums and sanding sleeves (1/2″, 3/4″, 1 1/32″ and 1 1/2″) come with the tool, which can be changed quickly and easily tool-free with the quick-change system
- The complete kit also includes the inverted bench-mounting set, dust port adaptor and adjustable edge guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
10.25 x 3.94 x 10.25 Inches